Twitter wine, under the label Fledgling Wine, is a collaboration between the social medai site and San Francisco-based winery Crushpad. Twitter wine is a charitable side venture with proceeds going to Room to Read, an organization that encourages literacy for children around the world.
Twitter wine comes in two varieties: a 2009 Fledgling Pinot Noir and a 2009 Fledgling Chardonnay. At $20 a bottle (or $240 for a case) you can get drunk knowing you contributed to a socially responsible cause--and you can tweet about it!
Fledgling 'Twitter' Wine Encourages Child Literacy
1. Social Media Wine - This trend involves collaborations between social media platforms and wineries to create unique wine products for a cause.
2. Charitable Wine - This trend focuses on wine brands that donate proceeds to charitable organizations.
3. Technology-inspired Wine - This trend involves the infusion of technology elements into the wine industry, such as Twitter-inspired branding and marketing.
1. Wine - The wine industry can explore collaborations with social media platforms to create unique wine products that resonate with consumers.
2. Charity - Charitable organizations can leverage collaborations with wine brands to raise funds and awareness for their cause.
3. Technology - The technology industry can explore innovative partnerships with the wine sector, integrating social media and digital platforms into their business models.