The Twilight vs Harry Potter debate is one that has been raging for years. While there is obviously no comparison in a literary sense, one fan took to YouTube to discover which crew could best the other in the dance off to end all dance offs.
When the Harry Potter trio (made up of Harry, Hermione and Ron) run into Jacob, Edward and Bella in the same forest, Hagrid suggests the two have a hip hop turf battle. They dance to the tune of an original song penned by Scott & Brendo, which is also available on iTunes. The two crews are shortly joined by members of the Cullen family and Dumbledore's Army, respectively, before Gandalf from Lord of the Rings appears and shuts down the whole Twilight vs Harry Potter dance party.
This Phenomenal Twilight vs Harry Potter Dance Off Can Be Seen On YouTube
1. Fandom Dance-offs - Opportunity for franchises to engage their fans through dance battles and online platforms.
2. Crossover Culture - Opportunity for franchises to explore cross-cultural events to reach a wider audience.
3. Fan-generated Content - Opportunity for franchises to leverage fan content to create engagement and expand brand appeal.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry could leverage fandom dance-offs to create engagement and promote new releases or reboots.
2. Social Media - Social media companies could host events that enable creators and fans to create and share fan-generated content.
3. Retail - The retail industry could provide merchandise for crossover culture events to offer a unique experience and reach a new customer base.