There is always an opportunity for loose leaf branding to be as elegant as the delicate flavors of the infusion, and Twig & Leaf Tea packaging succeeds scrumptiously in conveying the fruity aromas within. Uninterested in developing a completely unoriginal collection of containers for this product, designer Lillian Cutts proposed two very different receptacles to encase the exquisite contents.
The first is a delightful white tin decorated with rosy red illustrations. It is just wide enough to accommodate a line of teabags, labeled with tags of the same charming motifs. The sample tubes are quite unique and appear to be the perfect vessels for small quantities of the dried beverage. Twig & Leaf Tea packaging is endearing and artistic, and fit to impress consumers with five fine-tuned senses.
Twig & Leaf Tea Packaging Conveys the Art of Flavor
1. Elevated Tea Branding - Brands that prioritize elegant packaging to match the delicate flavors of their tea stand out in a saturated market.
2. Creative Packaging Proposals - Designers proposing unique and unconventional packaging options for products can lead to more eye-catching and memorable branding.
3. Artistic Labeling - Incorporating charming and intricate illustrations on product labeling can convey a sense of artistry and quality to consumers.
1. Tea Industry - Companies in the tea industry can benefit from prioritizing visually pleasing and original packaging options for their products.
2. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can offer more creative and innovative packaging solutions to companies looking to stand out in a crowded market.
3. Graphic Design Industry - Graphic designers specializing in product branding can explore incorporating hand-drawn illustrations to add charm and elegance to packaging design.