In order to make its services more easily measured by professionals, Twitter has been working on a 'TweetDeck,' which monitors breaking news stories more closely, keeps track of what a specific account's followers are Tweeting about, and more.
While it's said that the "core service would remain free" for the social platform's users, more advanced settings would be available to those who are willing to pay for a subscription service. The company described the endeavor by saying: "This premium tool set will provide valuable viewing, posting, and signaling tools like alerts, trends and activity analysis, advanced analytics, and composing and posting tools all in one customizable dashboard."
The purpose of the service is to make tracking data more efficient for those who use the social platform to promote their business, or who are interested in looking at consumer interactions more closely.
Twitter is Developing a Premium 'TweetDeck' for Professionals
1. Analytical Social Subscriptions - The development of a premium 'TweetDeck' by Twitter presents an opportunity for businesses to gain valuable insights through advanced analytics and tracking tools.
2. Advanced Tracking and Analytics - The introduction of a customizable dashboard with features like alerts, trends analysis, and activity monitoring can give businesses a competitive edge in understanding consumer interactions.
3. Premium Social Media Tools - The availability of a subscription-based premium tool set on Twitter provides professionals with enhanced viewing, posting, and signaling capabilities to optimize their social media presence.
1. Social Media - The premium 'TweetDeck' can disrupt the social media industry by empowering businesses with advanced tracking, analytics, and posting tools for effective audience engagement.
2. Digital Marketing - In the digital marketing industry, the introduction of analytical social subscriptions can revolutionize data-driven marketing strategies, enabling better targeting and performance analysis.
3. Market Research - The subscription-based service from Twitter opens up opportunities for market research firms to access real-time trends and consumer insights with advanced analytics and activity analysis.