For every Thanksgiving since 1981, Butterball has offered a Turkey Talk-Line, a hotline that connects consumers to experts who can help with all of their questions on preparing a turkey. This year, Butterball is introducing a skill for Amazon Alexa that lets those with Alexa-enabled devices conveniently chat with the voice assistant, hands-free, as they prepare a Thanksgiving feast. For those with Alexa-enabled devices that have screens (such as the Echo Show and Fire TV Cube), video walkthroughs are also available.
To bring attention to the fact that the Turkey Talk-Line shares expertise from real people, Butterball had three of its experts record responses to some of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to preparing poultry.
Butterball's Alexa Skill Updates Its Turkey Talk-Line
1. Voice-activated Cooking Assistants - The integration of voice-activated technology into cooking experiences presents opportunities for companies to provide more interactive and seamless experiences for their customers.
2. Virtual Experts Hotline - Offering a virtual expert hotline through voice-activated assistants can be a cost-effective and scalable way for businesses to provide specialized support to their customers.
3. Screen-enhanced Cooking Tutorials - Providing screen-enhanced cooking tutorials through voice-activated assistants presents opportunities for companies to offer more engaging and immersive learning experiences for their customers.
1. Food Industry - The integration of voice-activated cooking assistants and virtual expert hotlines presents opportunities for food companies to differentiate their brand and provide more value-added services to their customers.
2. Smart Speaker Industry - The introduction of voice-activated cooking assistants presents opportunities for smart speaker companies to expand their product offerings and capture a larger market share in the growing smart home industry.
3. E-commerce Industry - The integration of voice-activated assistants and screen-enhanced tutorials in cooking experiences presents opportunities for e-commerce companies to create more interactive and convenient buying experiences for their customers.