Truvani's plant-based protein powder is made with organic ingredients. The brand's collection of protein powder supplements includes four delicious flavors. Consumers can also opt for Truvani's newest products, Protein + Energy and Protein + Green, for an added health kick.
The USDA-certified organic products are available in Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Vanilla, and Banana Cinnamon flavors. Boasting 20 grams of protein per serving, each blend delivers five to seven organic and delicious ingredients. These include pea protein powder, organic chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and monk fruit.
Truvani's products are minimally processed to include whole foods without fillers, preservatives, artificial colors, or sweeteners. Not only are Truvani's plant-based protein powders organic, but they are also gluten, dairy, and soy-free for those with dietary restrictions.
Image Credit: Truvani
Truvani's Plant-Based Protein Powders Come In Four Flavors
1. Organic Protein Powders - The trend for natural and organic products presents opportunities for brands to promote plant-based protein powders that use whole foods without preservatives and fillers.
2. Plant-based Supplements - The rise of veganism and demand for clean label products presents opportunities for brands to innovate and market plant-based protein supplements.
3. Protein + Energy Supplements - The demand for functional and nutritional supplements presents opportunities for brands to innovate and market protein supplements that offer added health benefits like energy.
1. Health and Wellness - With growing interest in health and wellness, there is an opportunity to innovate and market natural and organic plant-based protein powders which cater to the dietary needs of consumers.
2. Nutrition - The demand for functional and nutritional supplements creates opportunities for brands to develop new and innovative protein supplement products.
3. Vegan and Gluten-free Foods - Consumers with dietary restrictions, such as vegan and gluten-free, present opportunities for innovation in the development and marketing for plant-based protein powders free of these allergens.