End of the Line, with the help of Distillery Productions and Toby Summerkill, has created the Tron Legacy mural – the world’s first 3D graffiti time lapse. This video (the 2D edit) was created to record the production of Disney’s painted promo for Tron: Legacy.
The unprecedented project began recording in December 2010 and finished in January 2011, with principal photography taking place in East London. The video showcases the completion of the Tron Legacy mural that stretches over 20 meters, painted on a massive canvas located on Great Eastern Street.
The video provides an incredible and insightful view into the dedication and precision of street artists. The finished product is nothing short of majestic. The detail and coloring in the video are almost overwhelming. Okay, enough from me -- check out this groundbreaking video for yourself.
Photo credits: End of the Line
Tron: Legacy Mural is the World's First 3D Street Art Time Lapse
1. Graffiti Time Lapses - The use of time lapse techniques in documenting the creation of graffiti art.
2. 3D Street Art - The use of 3D techniques in creating street art.
3. Promotional Art Videos - The creation of promotional videos for movies or brands featuring the production of art.
1. Street Art - The street art industry could benefit from incorporating time lapse techniques to showcase the creation process and attract viewers.
2. Film Production - Film production companies could explore the use of 3D street art in promotional campaigns to create visually stunning content.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies could leverage the concept of promotional art videos to engage audiences and generate buzz for their clients.