Iconic spray paint brand Montana Cans has teamed up with Malaysian Grafitti artist Cloakwork to launch a brand new paint color called 'CLOCKWORK ORANGE BLK2070,' which has been added to the brand's ongoing 22nd BLACK Artist Series.
For the new color, Cloakwork drew inspiration from Stanely Kubrick's classic 1971 film 'A Clockwork Orange,' and also created a one-off illustrated character based on the film's main character, Alex. In addition to the new spray paint cans, the collaboration features a tote bag featuring Cloakwork's version of Alex. What's more, to promote the new product, Claokwork painted an entire wall in his studio using the new color.
For those interested, the limited edition CLOAKWORK ORANGE BLK2070 spray paint cans are now on sale through Monatana Cans' website.
Image Credit: Cloakwork
Montana Cans Taps Artist Cloakwork to Develop a New Spray Paint Color
Niko Pajkovic — May 17, 2022 — Art & Design
References: iamcloakwork & hypebeast
1. Film-inspired Spray Paints - Combining pop culture with spray paint innovation for creative expression.
2. Collaborative Branding - Partnering with artists and creators for unique product development and promotion.
3. Limited Edition Series - Creating a sense of exclusivity and urgency to drive sales and generate buzz.
1. Art Supplies - Developing partnerships with artists can lead to new and innovative products that resonate with consumers.
2. Entertainment - Leveraging existing intellectual properties in new and unique ways can lead to exciting collaborations and products.
3. Fashion and Accessories - Offering limited edition products can drive demand and create a sense of urgency for consumers to make a purchase.