'Tron: Legacy' isn't coming to theaters for awhile yet, but that didn't stop Spin Master from creating this awesome 'TRON: Legacy' Light Bike. Please feel free to drool at the pics in this gallery.
I'm pretty sure that Spin Master, who owns all of the licensing rights to the Tron Legacy brand, was simply trying to kill us all with this tantalizing taste of sheer awesomeness. Spin Master, by the way, will never sell the 'TRON: Legacy' Light-Bike, but he will supply miniature collectibles.
Spin Master Creates Awesome 'TRON: Legacy' Light-Bike to Kill Us All
1. Tron Legacy Brand Merchandising - Opportunity for licensing deals to expand the Tron legacy brand into various merchandise products.
2. Light-bike Collectibles - Opportunity for creating and selling miniature collectibles of the futuristic light-bike design as seen in Tron: Legacy.
3. Futuristic Design in Popular Culture - Opportunity for incorporating futuristic designs like the Tron light-bike design into popular culture and media.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Opportunity for toy manufacturers to produce miniature collectibles based on popular franchise brands like Tron: Legacy.
2. Merchandising and Licensing - Opportunity for companies involved in merchandise and licensing deals to expand the Tron legacy brand into various products.
3. Media and Entertainment - Opportunity for incorporating futuristic designs like the Tron light-bike design into popular culture and media such as movies, TV shows, and video games.