The Star Wars The Black Series Obi-Wan Kenobi Force FX Elite Lightsaber has been announced as an upcoming toy from Hasbro for avid fans of the sci-fi franchise to pick up.
The laser sword toy was unveiled by Hasbro ahead of the Obi-Wan Kenobi miniseries and is equipped with advanced LED technology to help it appear as a realistic replica of the character's weapon. The toy features entertainment-inspired sound effects activated via the switch and button on the hilt, while the realistic appearance of the weapon is enhanced with a battle clash effect, progressive ignition, battle sequence modes and more.
The Star Wars The Black Series Obi-Wan Kenobi Force FX Elite Lightsaber is priced at $279 and is available now for preorder from Hasbro Pulse with an expected shipping date of January 1, 2023.
Image Credit: Hasbro
The Black Series Obi-Wan Kenobi Force FX Elite Lightsaber is Detailed
1. Advanced LED Technology - Opportunity for disruption in the home electronics and toy industries by incorporating advanced LED technology in products to enhance user experience.
2. Entertainment-inspired Sound Effects - Opportunity for disruption in the gaming, movie, and toy industries by incorporating entertainment-inspired sound effects in products to provide a more immersive experience for users.
3. Realistic Replicas - Opportunity for disruption in the collectible and toy industries by creating highly realistic replicas of popular characters and objects from movies and TV shows using advanced technology.
1. Home Electronics - Incorporating advanced LED technology in home electronics, such as lighting fixtures and appliances, can create more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly products.
2. Toy - Incorporating entertainment-inspired sound effects and creating highly realistic replicas of popular characters and objects from movies and TV shows can make toys even more fun for children and collectors alike.
3. Movie and TV Show - Use of advanced technology to create highly realistic replicas of popular characters and objects from movies and TV shows can create new revenue streams through merchandise and licensing agreements.