Treehouse's are no longer a simple pallet in a tree. Amazon Treehouses are taking homes in trees to new heights. Designed By Gordon Brown, the treehouses are not just for children, they're for the big kid in all of us.
The Cedar Spire, a fairytale-inspired, two level castle built in a 500 year old cedar tree in an estate in Scotland and is one the most stunning privately owned treehouses in the world. The Monticello Treehouse, an adult retreat, was inspired by an Italianesque house in Charlottesville, USA, designed by Thomas Jefferson.
Everyone, whatever their age, deserves a special place in which to dream. A place of adventure, fun and make-believe for the young, or a haven of peace and tranquility for the escapist in all of us.
Take a look at some more treehouses:
1. Luxury Treehouses - Opportunities to create and market high-end treehouses as unconventional vacation properties.
2. Adult Treehouses - Adult-sized treehouses designed for relaxation and solitude.
3. Treehouse Adventure Parks - A growing trend of creating treehouse parks for recreational activities like zip-lining and obstacle courses.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can incorporate luxury treehouses into their properties to attract adventurous and unique-seeking guests.
2. Real Estate - Real estate developers can explore building high-end treehouses as vacation properties in remote or natural settings.
3. Amusement Parks - Amusement parks can expand their offerings by incorporating treehouse adventure parks with zip-lines and obstacle courses.