The Bangkok Treehouse resort is a luxurious vacation destination that combines elegance with nature. With the increased demand for green retreats and initiatives, this particular resort provides the best of both worlds.
This treehouse resort was created by Jirayu Tulyanond who envisioned a "comfortable retreat without compromising on environmental factors." The resort offer each guest a luxury suite made of bamboo, glass and steel. Each room is neatly perched within the trees, aiming to mimic a cozy nest. All of the 12 nest-like rooms are connected with wooden bridges and walkways. The rooms are also structured to provide panoramic scenic views.
This unique resort offers guests an outdoor adventure and a romantic getaway. The hotel is accessed only by foot, bike or boat. Combining green initiatives with an elegant hotel provides consumers with an authentic and wholesome experience.
The Bangkok Treehouse Resort Lets Guests Sleep Under the Stars & Foliage
1. Eco-luxe Resorts - Creating sustainable vacation options without compromising luxury.
2. Nature-inspired Design - Incorporating natural elements and features into architecture and decor.
3. Outdoor Adventures - Offering unique and immersive outdoor experiences for travelers.
1. Hospitality - Opportunities for hotels and resorts to differentiate themselves by creating eco-friendly experiences.
2. Architecture - Opportunities to incorporate sustainable design practices and natural materials in buildings and structures.
3. Tourism - Opportunities to offer tourists unique and authentic outdoor experiences that incorporate natural surroundings and sustainable practices.