This table called the "Arborism" has natural looking legs in the shape of bare trees in winter. The 'tree form arms' were configured using a fractal algorithm called 'Tree Curve,' so the design conceived displays natural logic. Its clean lines would suit either contemporary or upscale country decor.
The Japanese designer calls himself "Nosigner". He explains what "Nosigner" means : "The word 'design' originates from the Latin word 'designare' meaning de-sign. On the other hand, 'nosign' means no-sign which has no signature on it. Nosigner is somebody who designs invisible thing without explicit signature."
1. Natural Inspired Furniture - Designing furniture that draws inspiration from nature can create unique and visually appealing pieces.
2. Fractal Algorithm Designs - Utilizing fractal algorithms in design can result in intricate and aesthetically pleasing patterns.
3. Contemporary Country Decor - Blending contemporary and country styles in decor can cater to a wider range of tastes and preferences.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Exploring natural and unique designs can differentiate furniture brands in a crowded market.
2. Design and Architecture - Incorporating fractal algorithms in design can open up new possibilities for innovative buildings and structures.
3. Interior Decor and Home Styling - Combining contemporary and country elements in decor creates opportunities for creating personalized and eclectic living spaces.