To bring attention to the fact that its Trash Tee is a t-shirt made from 100% materials, Everybody.World created an entire commercial based on the same premise, using recycled audio and video clips.
The ad combines stock footage that's over a decade old with audio clips from the 1950s, which gives the entire video a retro feel. In any instances where new footage was needed, the brand shot footage on vintage Kodak film to create continuity.
Everybody.World's Trash Tee is a product that's made from 100% processed waste cotton fibers, helping to give new life to a material that other companies see no value in. In addition to highlighting the eco-friendly product, the advertisement also spotlights the people behind the brand and its philosophy.
Everybody.World's Trash Tee Ad Uses "Recycled" Audio and Video
1. Retro-themed Advertising - Opportunity for brands to create engaging advertisements using recycled audio and video clips for a nostalgic feel.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Innovative brands can explore using 100% processed waste cotton fibers to create eco-friendly products like Everybody.World's Trash Tee.
3. Revitalizing Vintage Footage - Potential for brands to repurpose old stock footage with new narratives, providing a unique and nostalgic visual experience.
1. Advertisting - Opportunities for ad agencies and brands to incorporate recycled audio and video clips to create engaging and sustainable advertisements.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace sustainability by using recycled materials like processing waste cotton fibers to create trendy and eco-friendly clothing.
3. Film and Media Production - Revitalizing vintage footage opens doors for film and media production companies to repurpose historical clips, creating new narratives and visual experiences.