These are not just empty candy bar wrappers, they are in fact coin purses made by a company called Trash Baggs. Actual candy wrappers are used to create these chic purses, which are glazed with clear vinyl and then lined with fabric.
These pop culture-savvy satchels are made from upcycled wrappers, which contributes to reducing waste. What really makes these clutches special though is their nostalgic appeal. Looking at these candy bar clutches will remind you of your youth.
By creating a distinctive and environmentally friendly product, Etsy user Trash Baggs definitely stands out from competitors. The company could essentially turn any wrapper you please into a usable purse. So if candy is not your thing, the SPAM and Starbucks wrapper clutches might be just right for you.
The Trash Baggs Collection are Wrappers Turned Into Coin Clutches
1. Upcycled Fashion Accessories - Trash Baggs' candy bar clutch purses demonstrate the trend of creating unique and environmentally friendly fashion accessories from upcycled materials.
2. Nostalgic Products - Trash Baggs' candy bar clutch purses tap into the trend of creating products that evoke nostalgia and remind consumers of their youth.
3. Personalized Wrappers - Trash Baggs' ability to turn any wrapper into a usable purse showcases the trend of personalized and customizable products.
1. Fashion Accessories - Trash Baggs' candy bar clutch purses disrupt the fashion accessories industry by offering unique, upcycled products that cater to consumer demands for sustainability and nostalgia.
2. Upcycling and Sustainable Fashion - Trash Baggs' candy bar clutch purses contribute to the upcycling and sustainable fashion industry, providing consumers with environmentally friendly and stylish options.
3. Personalized Gift and Souvenir - Trash Baggs' personalized wrapper clutches disrupt the gift and souvenir industry by offering customizable and nostalgic products that resonate with consumers.