The Ready-to-Wear Fall 2018 by Gypsy Sport stays true to the label's dedication to all-inclusive designs, and presents itself with transgender models on the runway. Designer Rio Uribe attempts to create a "safe zone for personal expression and body positivity" for everyone— man, woman, non-binary person and child. The collection boasts provocative black and white designs that reveal and celebrate each individual.
The transgender models walk boldly and freely in the safe space created by the high fashion label. The noteworthy appearances on the catwalk do not limit themselves to famous singers and trans activist, however. Perhaps one of the most heartwarming parts of the show is the debut of the self-described 'kinder drag star' Desmond Is Amazing, who is only 10 years old.
Photo Credits: Luca Tombolini/ Indigital.tv
Gypsy Sport's Fall 2018 Highlights Transgender Models
1. Transgender Representation - Creating inclusive fashion runways that feature transgender models to promote acceptance and diversity in the industry.
2. Body Positivity - Designing fashion collections that celebrate and embrace individuality and body positivity.
3. Youth Empowerment - Providing opportunities for young talents like the 10-year-old 'kinder drag star' Desmond Is Amazing to showcase their skills and inspire others.
1. Fashion - Incorporating transgender models and promoting body positivity in fashion shows to cater to a more diverse and inclusive customer base.
2. Entertainment - Creating platforms for young talents like Desmond Is Amazing to showcase their skills and empower youth in the entertainment industry.
3. Social Advocacy - Using fashion runways as a medium to advocate for transgender rights and promote acceptance and inclusivity in society.