This transformer car by Hetain Patel seems like something that has come right out of the Transformer series and into real life.
Patel's father converts cars into hearses for a living and provided help in creating the 'Fiesta Transformer,' a robot-car hybrid that takes on a new form that appears to be a squatting human. Every part of the Fiesta Transformer is made up of the car's parts -- the doors become the new arms and internal engine pieces function as joints for the creature.
It is amazing to see how the whole interior and exterior of the vehicle can be made to look like a Transformer that seems like it is believable enough to come to life.
Photo Credits: designboom, hetainpatel
Hetain Patel Turned an Old Ford Fiesta into a Real Transformer Car
1. Transforming Vehicles - The trend of creating car sculptures that can transform into humanoid forms presents opportunities for automakers to innovate in the realm of self-transforming vehicles.
2. Artistic Automotives - The trend of merging art and automobiles through creative sculptures opens up avenues for artists and car designers to collaborate and create unique, visually stunning works of art on wheels.
3. Automotive Upcycling - The trend of repurposing old cars into transformed sculptures showcases the potential for innovative recycling methods in the automotive industry to give new life to old vehicles.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating transformative design elements, inspired by the transformer car sculptures, into their future models.
2. Art and Design - The art and design industry can leverage the aesthetic appeal and creativity displayed in car sculptures to inspire new artistic collaborations and unique art installations.
3. Environmental Sustainability - The trend of repurposing old cars into transformer sculptures highlights the potential for the environmental sustainability industry to find innovative ways of upcycling and reusing materials in order to reduce waste and promote circular economy practices.