Marriage is a tradition that people hold near and dear to their hearts. Although the history of marriage is deeply rooted in tradition, it is nice to see that people can modernize their wedding and customize it to their liking.
The wedding pictured above is a highly decorative old baroque-styled wedding between two men and, although it is not the norm, that is what makes this wedding memorable and special.
It’s 2009 and it’s about time we see more outlandish weddings!
Getting Married to Your Love in Theme
1. Themed Weddings - There's an opportunity to disrupt the wedding industry by offering unique and personalized themed wedding options that cater to the interests of each couple.
2. LGBTQ+ Weddings - This trend is expected to become more mainstream, making it a huge opportunity for the wedding industry to develop products and services that cater to the diversity of LGBTQ+ couples.
3. Non-traditional Weddings - As more couples embrace individuality and creativity, there’s a great potential to disrupt the wedding industry by offering non-traditional wedding options such as ecologically friendly weddings and destination weddings.
1. Wedding Planning and Coordination - This industry has an opportunity to shift towards providing more personalized and outlandish wedding themes and arrangements.
2. Wedding Venues - Existing wedding venues can adapt to the trend of themed weddings and cater to more diverse couples or incorporate eco-friendly or destination wedding options.
3. Wedding Fashion - Wedding fashion industry has an opportunity to disrupt the traditional norms by offering more options and choices for couples to express themselves and embrace their individuality.