You don't have to be a professional chef or butcher to use a professional knife set as the Tramontina Pro Made Easy ad campaign shows. Instead, it is the knives that make you a pro. Likening the use of these particular kitchen wares to playing an easy preschool game, you won't have to think twice when picking these tools up for your next dinner party.
Created by Brazil-based ad agency DCS, the Tramontina Pro Made Easy ad campaign was creative directed by Grace Meurer and Roberto Callage. It was art directed by José Bortolini, Vinícius Turani and Matheus Mendes, illustrated by Neorama Imagevertising and copywritten by Felipe Lermen.
Simple and to the point, the Tramontina Pro Made Easy ad campaign is as easy to interpret as the knives are to use.
The 'Tramontina Pro Made Easy' Ads Compare Cutting to Playing a Game
1. Professional Knife Sets - The trend of promoting professional-grade kitchen knives to home chefs through playful advertising campaigns.
2. Simplifying Cooking Tools - The trend of marketing kitchen tools that simplify cooking through easy-to-use designs and advertising campaigns.
3. Gamifying Kitchen Tasks - The trend of gamifying kitchen tasks such as cutting and slicing to make kitchen work more fun and engaging.
1. Kitchenware - The kitchenware industry can capitalize on the trend of promoting professional-grade kitchen tools such as knives to home chefs through engaging advertising campaigns.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can create playful campaigns for kitchenware companies looking to target home chefs interested in professional-grade tools.
3. Cooking Education - The cooking education industry can incorporate playful and engaging techniques such as gamification to teach beginners how to use professional-grade kitchen tools such as knives.