The 'Training Day' Marie Claire editorial photoshoot is featured in the American publication's May 2012 issue. One Model Management's Linda Vojtova stars in this couture sportswear editorial, wearing the latest in high-end summer styles.
From slicked-back wet tresses to bronzed makeup by Darlene Jacobs, Linda sports neon accented-ensembles, displaying plenty of varying textures and athletic wear-inspired pieces.
The model is outfitted by stylist Alison Edmond who dresses her in edgy swimwear, layered coats and rocker-esque vests. Captured by the lens of Txema Yeste, the 'Training Day' Marie Claire fashion story explores chic and comfortable designer looks straight off the international runway. From strapped statements to cool cut-outs, this portrait series proves that fashion is in the details.
The 'Training Day' Marie Claire Editorial is Sporty-Chic
1. Athleisure Fashion - The trend of combining athletic wear and high fashion offers opportunities for brands to innovate in material choices, functional design, and sustainability.
2. High-end Swimwear - The use of athletic wear-inspired designs in high-end swimwear can disrupt the traditional swimwear industry and appeal to consumers seeking functional and fashionable beachwear.
3. Texture-driven Designs - The emphasis on texture and layering in sportswear-inspired fashion presents an opportunity for innovative fabric combinations and 3-dimensional design elements.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the potential of athleisure wear and swimwear to offer high-end, practical, and sustainable fashion options.
2. Swimwear - Swimwear companies can incorporate athletic wear-inspired designs and functional materials to appeal to consumers seeking both fashion and function in beachwear.
3. Materials Science - Researchers and innovators in materials science can collaborate with fashion brands to develop new fabrics and materials that are both functional and fashionable in sportswear-inspired designs.