Parents who want to keep a closer eye on their children could make use of the 'Findly' tracking watch as an effective piece of equipment for ensuring they always know where their young ones are.
The 'Findly' watch packs built-in GPS that works to enable parents to always know where kids are without having to worry if they wander off. The watch features an accompanying smartphone app that parents can log into in order to see where young ones are located as well as other data pertaining to their vitals such as heart rate and daily steps.
The 'Findly' tracking watch comes as a versatile piece of technology to keep kids healthy and safe, and is the design work of Xabier Larrañaga, Josune Ciriza and Josu Ahechu.
The 'Findly' Tracking Watch Keeps an Eye on Child Location
1. Child Location Tracking - The trend of location tracking wearables for children is an opportunity for companies to create innovative products that focus on child safety and security.
2. Connected Parenting - The trend of parental monitoring wearables is creating opportunities for companies to create devices that help parents stay connected with their children.
3. Vital Sign Tracking - The trend of wearables that track children's vital signs and location is an opportunity for companies to create innovative products that focus on child health and safety.
1. Wearable Tech - The wearable tech industry can capitalize on the trend of location-tracking wearables for children by creating innovative products that cater to the needs of parents and children.
2. Childcare/parenting - The childcare/parenting industry can take advantage of the trend of parental monitoring wearables by creating products that offer parents peace of mind while their children are away from home.
3. Health and Safety - The health and safety industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the trend of wearables that track children's vital signs and location by creating products that prioritize child safety and well-being.