The Herd of Mini Robots bring back the nostalgic enjoyment of playing with wooden blocks as a child with these adorably modern robotic stallion sets. The ponies feature a new age modular design and come in a set of five to make creating imagery stories and games that much more interactive.
These sets of toy horses are made from upcycled scraps of wood collected from the Monroe Workshop studio. The piece of wood are turned into mini rectangle blocks and pegs and transformed into geometric horse robots with wooden bolts and cotton string antennas. Despite the modern look of these horses, they are fashioned using traditional wood working technique making an artisan toy design for millennial children to enjoy.
The Monroe Workshop Herd of Mini Toy Stallions with a Modular Design
1. Modular Design in Toy Industry - The use of modular design in toy manufacturing opens up opportunities for interactive and customizable play experiences.
2. Upcycled Materials in Toy Manufacturing - Integrating upcycled materials into toy production offers a sustainable and eco-friendly approach to the industry.
3. Artisan Toy Design for Millennial Children - Creating artisan toy designs that blend traditional techniques with modern aesthetics caters to the preferences of millennial parents and their children.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The toy industry can explore modular design and upcycled materials to create innovative and sustainable products.
2. Woodworking - Woodworking companies can utilize their expertise in traditional techniques to produce artisan toys with a modern twist.
3. Sustainable Product Design - The focus on upcycled materials in toy production aligns with the growing demand for sustainable and environmentally friendly consumer goods.