Fast casual restaurants need to find different ways to distinguish themselves from quick service competitors, and with TouchBistro Kiosks, that differentiation is a little easier. The customer-facing, tablet-based systems let customers order from a digital menu quickly and efficiently, giving them a different interface with the typical menu and helping to increase average check sizes significantly.
Fast casual establishments toe a tricky line. On the one hand, they aim to serve thoughtfully crafted dishes that stand out from the more productionized fare of a QSR. However, they still need to be able to serve up those meals more quickly than a full-service restaurant. TouchBistro Kiosks are a great way to walk that tightrope. They eliminate contact with staff, thus speeding up the ordering process without worsening the dining experience.
The TouchBistro Kiosk Increases Average Check Size
1. Tablet-based Ordering - Restaurants can implement tablet-based ordering systems like TouchBistro Kiosks to give customers a faster and more efficient way of ordering.
2. Increased Average Check Sizes - Using digital menus, restaurants can offer promotions and recommended add-ons to increase the average check size of their customers.
3. Contactless Dining Experience - TouchBistro Kiosks eliminate the need for customer-staff contacts, providing a safe and convenient way to order food amid pandemic.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can adopt TouchBistro Kiosks to improve their ordering process and increase sales while providing a contactless dining experience.
2. Technology Industry - The demand for tablet-based ordering systems can potentially increase the demand for the production and development of related technologies.
3. Hospitality Industry - TouchBistro Kiosks can improve the efficiency and convenience of ordering for hotels, resorts, and other dining establishments in the hospitality industry.