Smartphones have revolutionized what we are able to do with a piece of technology that fits in our pocket, so now computer designers are catching up by offering new creations like the Toshiba dynaEdge. Positioned as a battery-powered mini PC, the computer weighs in at just 10.9 ounces and comes in two models including the Mobile Mini PC DE-100 and the dynaEdge mini PC with retail prices set at $620 and $880, respectively.
The Toshiba dynaEdge mini PCs are fitted with 6th generation Intel Core M processors and are supported by Intel HD graphics, while offering up to 16GB of memory. The Toshiba dynaEdge mini PCs come preloaded with Windows 10 Pro and have Dual Band Wireless along with Bluetooth connectivity.
The Toshiba dynaEdge Boasts Impressive Specs in a Portable Design
1. Battery-powered Mini Pcs - The rise of battery-powered mini PCs presents opportunities for portable computing on-the-go with impressive specifications.
2. 6th Generation Intel Core M Processors - The inclusion of 6th generation Intel Core M processors in mini PCs creates opportunities for enhanced processing power and performance.
3. Windows 10 Pro Preloaded - The preloaded Windows 10 Pro operating system in mini PCs offers disruption in terms of productivity and compatibility for business professionals.
1. Computer Manufacturing - Computer manufacturing industry can cater to the growing demand for battery-powered mini PCs with improved specifications.
2. Electronics Retail - Electronics retail industry can attract customers by offering a range of mini PCs powered by 6th generation Intel Core M processors.
3. Software Development - Software development industry can focus on creating innovative applications and tools optimized for the Windows 10 Pro operating system in mini PCs.