Everyone knows the saying that a picture is worth a thousand words, but do you know what each article you write during the Toronto Editorial Internships offered at Trend Hunter are worth? Way over a thousand views, with the potential of going viral!
So why not use your witty way with words and your great grammar skills to attract the attention of an online audience and extensive readership that rivals the majority of Canadian publications? During a 4-month period you will work on producing a jam-packed portfolio while learning how to build your own personal brand via social media. No coffee runs (unless you need a caffeine fix) or photocopies (we're a paperless office!) At this internship, your efforts will be extremely valued and rewarded.
The Toronto Editorial Internships perfectly prove that the Trend Hunter train helps you get on the fast track to success. All editorial interns aboard!
Secure a Sweet Job Using Your Super Writing Skills
1. Editorial Internships - Editorial internships offer an opportunity for companies to discover new talent and teach modern writing techniques.
2. Viral Content - The ability to generate high views and potentially viral content is appealing to businesses looking to expand their online presence.
3. Personal Branding - Learning to build a personal brand through social media is an opportunity that interns can take advantage of to increase their value as potential employees.
1. Media - Media companies can adopt the trend of offering editorial internships to expand their online presence and attract new talent.
2. Marketing - Marketing agencies can utilize the skills learned in editorial internships to create advertising and promotional content for their clients.
3. Higher Education - Higher education institutions can offer editorial internships as a way for students to gain valuable experience and build their resumes.