Hospitals already freak me out, but to be presented with the saw blade scalpel from these Toronto East General Hospital ads is enough to make me even queasier.
Designed by Carlson Marketing to seize attention, these print advertisements turn surgical tools into building tools, making a thermometer into a level. Appealing for donations so that the institution can afford to build a new patient care center, the Toronto East General Hospital ads sure have a penetrating approach.
Toronto East General Hospital Ads Promote Express Expansion Goals
1. Disruptive Healthcare Advertising - The use of unconventional imagery in healthcare advertising presents an opportunity for hospitals to capture attention and generate donations.
2. Creative Fundraising Campaigns - Innovative fundraising campaigns that utilize creative and attention-grabbing tactics can help organizations meet their expansion goals.
3. Medical Equipment Innovation - Transforming surgical tools into unconventional objects highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in the medical equipment industry.
1. Healthcare - Healthcare organizations can leverage unconventional advertising methods to attract donations for expansion projects.
2. Nonprofit and Charity - Nonprofit organizations and charities can benefit from creative fundraising campaigns that engage donors and encourage support.
3. Medical Equipment - The medical equipment industry has an opportunity to explore innovative designs and repurposing of surgical tools for improved functionality.