Top Ten in V Magazine Spain is all about bringing the Latin heat. The editorial, which was shot by photographer Sebastian Faena, focuses on the top 10 Latina models of the moment, including Elsa Benitez, Alessandra Ambrosio, Rose Cordero, Isabeli Fontana, Caroline Trentini, Izabel Goulart, Joan Smalls, Arlenis Sosa and Tati Cotliar.
With so much beauty in front of her, stylist Sally Lyndley didn't have to do much; she outfitted the models in simple plaid and denim shirts, basic lingerie and lush knit sweaters. Top Ten in V Magazine Spain is the latest editorial to celebrate a specific region; typically, however, magazines focus on designers from that area or patriotic fashion. This distinct emphasis on the models makes this pictorial stand head and shoulders above the rest.
Top Ten in V Magazine Spain Honors Top Latina Supermodels
1. Latin Supermodel Recognition - The growing attention on Latina supermodels presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry to diversify marketing perspectives and expand global representation.
2. Regional Model Pictorials - Magazines can introduce fresh takes on regional spotlights by focusing on recognizing models instead of designers, creating opportunities for unique and fresh content.
3. Minimalist Fashion Styling - With models as captivating as the top ten Latina models, editors can use the concept of minimalism in fashion to let their beauty truly shine as seen in the V Magazine Spain editorial.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry could expand beyond the typical approach of featuring designers and showcase models from diverse regions and ethnicities.
2. Media - Media companies can produce compelling content by spotlighting models from specific regions and creating a more inclusive representation of global fashion.
3. Advertising - With the increasing prominence of Latina supermodels, advertisers can innovate by featuring them in campaigns to further diversify and reflect a wider range of cultures.