These Tonymoly hair masks are packaged in condiment-inspired containers that resemble classic mayonnaise and mustard garnishes. While the brand's Haeyo Zayo sleeping pack rebuilds the strength of tresses during slumber, its Haeyo Mayo product boosts nutrition and helps grow fuller and longer locks.
Both of these Tonymoly hair masks are available on the Urban Outfitters web shop and boast no artificial preservatives. The chemical-free hair remedies feature a handful of natural ingredients -- while Haeyo Zayo is infused with coconut, lavander oil and vanilla, Haeyo Mayo boasts macadamia seed, shea butter and egg yolk additives.
Inspired by natural hair remedies and DIY mask recipes, these condiment-inspired beauty products marry cheeky branding with healthy and pure ingredients. The result is a product range that appeals to packaging-conscious Millennials with an appreciation for organically sourced cosmetics.
These Tonymoly Hair Masks Resemble Pantry Essentials
1. Condiment-inspired Packaging - Exploration of playful and unconventional packaging inspired by everyday food items could disrupt the beauty industry and appeal to Millennials looking for unique and fun products.
2. Natural Ingredients - The use of natural and organic ingredients in cosmetic products could disrupt the traditional beauty industry's reliance on synthetic ingredients, and appeal to consumers concerned about the environment and their health.
3. DIY Beauty - Incorporating DIY and at-home remedies into beauty products and routines could disrupt traditional beauty industry practices, and appeal to consumers who enjoy personalized and customizable experiences.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - The beauty and personal care industry could explore unconventional packaging and the use of natural ingredients to appeal to a younger, more health-conscious market.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry could venture into the beauty market by exploring packaging designs inspired by everyday food items, and collaborating with beauty brands to infuse their products with natural food-based ingredients.
3. Retail - Retailers could benefit from offering unique and playful beauty products with unconventional packaging designs and natural ingredients that appeal to younger, packaging-conscious consumers.