Lucky Foods' Kimchi Mayo is not just a plant-based version of a classic American condiment but also one that plays with globally inspired flavors. The bold and spicy condiment is certified vegan, gluten-free and Non-GMO Project verified.
From hot dogs to hamburgers, the mashup condiment has the potential to be enjoyed on a variety of summer foods. The brand's recipe catalog also suggests using the ingredient for making everything from Korean-inspired pizza to tacos and carrot dogs. Fans of kimchi flavors will also enjoy exploring Lucky Foods' hot sauce, ketchup and other fusion sauces.
To support North American palates, dietary needs and preferences, the flavors of kimchi are being worked into a variety of pantry staples.
The innovative condiment from Lucky Foods is being recognized as a Expo West 2021 Nexty Finalist at the virtual event.
Lucky Foods' Kimchi Mayo is a Bold & Spicy Mashup Condiment
1. Global Flavor Fusion Condiments - The mashup of globally inspired flavors in condiments has the potential to revolutionize traditional American cuisine by appealing to different palates and needs.
2. Plant-based Condiments - The rise of plant-based condiments presents an opportunity for companies to cater to the growing demand for vegan, gluten-free and Non-GMO products.
3. Versatile Condiments for Fusion Cuisine - The multiple uses of Lucky Foods' Kimchi Mayo as an ingredient in fusion dishes such as Korean-inspired pizza, tacos and carrot dogs presents an opportunity for companies to create versatile condiments.
1. Condiment Industry - The condiment industry has an opportunity to create innovative and versatile products by incorporating globally inspired flavors and catering to dietary needs and preferences.
2. Plant-based Food Industry - The growing demand for plant-based products presents an opportunity for companies to create vegan, gluten-free and Non-GMO condiments to cater to a wider consumer base.
3. Fast Food Industry - The incorporation of globally inspired condiments and fusion cuisine in fast food menus presents an opportunity for companies to attract a more diverse customer base and create innovative menu items.