The Tom's of Maine Prebiotic Personal Care range has been created by the Kennebunk, Maine-based brand to offer consumers seeking to balance their body with a way to do so in an additional way. The products are all formulated with a specialized recipe that foster the growth of good bacteria in and around the body to help achieve a balance in the microbiomes found throughout the human form. The products include the Prebiotic Toothpaste, Prebiotic Deodorant, Prebiotic Body Wash & Bar Soap and the Prebiotic Liquid Hand Soap.
Personal Care Brand Manager Justin Boudrow spoke on the new Tom's of Maine Prebiotic Personal Care range saying, "We know most people appreciate the importance of balancing the bacteria in the gut, but often don’t realize there are other unique microbiomes across the body to support, as well. As with all of our products, this line is designed to keep you feeling clean and fresh using naturally-derived ingredients – with the added benefit of a prebiotic nutrient that selectively feeds good bacteria, helping to promote a healthy balance. For 50 years, we’ve been the leader in natural personal care innovation and are proud to offer families our newest way to build upon their naturally healthy lifestyle,”
The Tom's of Maine Prebiotic Personal Care Range is Supportive
1. Prebiotic Personal Care Products - The trend of prebiotic personal care products is disrupting the traditional personal care industry by offering a more holistic approach to personal hygiene.
2. Microbiome-focused Products - The microbiome-focused products trend is creating new opportunities for the personal care industry by offering innovative products that support the body's natural balance.
3. Naturally-derived Ingredients - The trend of using naturally-derived ingredients is disrupting the personal care industry by offering consumers a healthier and more sustainable alternative to traditional products.
1. Personal Care Industry - The personal care industry has the opportunity to embrace prebiotic and microbiome-focused products to offer a new generation of personal care products to consumers.
2. Natural Products Industry - The natural products industry can capitalize on the trend of naturally-derived ingredients to offer products that are both healthy and environmentally responsible.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can incorporate prebiotic and microbiome-focused products into their offerings, creating a new niche for consumers seeking products to support their overall wellness.