Though the designer is known to restrict his release of collection imagery, the Tom Ford Spring 2013 lookbook was released to showcase the designer's seasonal offerings.
Set against a white background, the entire video booms with fantastic garments and a booming drum soundtrack. Models show off their attitude as the pose in the Tom Ford's designs for Spring 2013. A known perfectionist, the designer opted for sleek looks that were exemplary in their tailoring. Each look was stunning, and an ode to 60s glamour as models sported beehives and bold eye makeup.
Standout looks included an alluring knee-length leather skirt, outlandish strappy shoes and feminine cocktail dresses that adhered to the modish theme of the season. The Tom Ford Spring 2013 lookbook showcased the designer's unabashed talent for design.
The Tom Ford Spring 2013 Lookbook is an Ode to the 60s
1. Nostalgic Design - Fashion and furniture industries could capitalize on designing items that are inspired by past eras, such as the 60s.
2. Sleek Tailoring - Tailoring services could provide sleek and modern-looking clothing designs that fit their customer's bodies perfectly.
3. Bold Makeup - Cosmetic industries could market and create products that cater to consumers who are interested in bold and retro-inspired makeup products.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers could create clothing that have a modern twist on vintage designs, like Tom Ford's Spring 2013 collection.
2. Furniture - Furniture designers could be inspired by past designs to create more nostalgic and trendy furniture pieces.
3. Cosmetic - Cosmetic brands could capitalize on bold makeup trends and create products that adhere to those trends in the market.