Todd Snyder works with footwear label New Balance once again, marking the fourth collaborative project between the two. This time, Snyder reworks the iconic 998 sneaker silhouette in a hue that perfectly prepares for summer -- with the 'Sunset Pink' makeover. This tone recalls the rosy desert sky that sweeps above Palm Springs, which is one of Todd Snyder's favorite locations and also the set of his spring campaign shoot.
The highly limited Sunset Pink New Balance 998 sneakers are limited to only 300 pairs. The uppers are constructed from a blend of leather and suede materials that rest on top of a midfoot cushioning and non-marking outsole. The shoes are priced at $218 USD a pair and are now available for purchase online at Todd Snyder.
Todd Snyder Drops the Sunset Pink New Balance 998 Shoes
1. Limited-edition Collaborative Sneakers - Sneaker collaborations with limited editions and flashy colorways are on trend. Brands should team up to release capsule collections.
2. Vintage Sneaker Silhouettes - Vintage sneakers are making a comeback in new colorways. Brands can tap into this trend by reworking classic silhouettes.
3. Luxury Athleisure - Luxury sportswear and sneakers are becoming more popular. Brands can explore this trend by creating premium athleisure lines.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can explore upcoming trends in limited-edition collaborative sneakers and vintage silhouettes.
2. Footwear Industry - Footwear brands can explore upcoming sneaker trends, collaboration opportunities, and luxury athleisure.
3. Sportswear Industry - Sportswear brands can take advantage of the luxury athleisure trend and tap into collaborations with fashion companies.