The flu season is upon those living in the Northern Hemisphere, so taking extra steps to avoid coming down with one is crucial; the Tipton Mills Probiotic Instant Coffee is one such step that is, thankfully, more enjoyable than painful. As its name suggests, this coffee mixture is riddled with probiotics to support digestive and immune health, and thus fighting off flus as well.
Specifically, the Tipton Mills Probiotic Instant Coffee contains GanedenBC30, which was developed by Ganeden Biotech. Touted as the world's first probiotic coffee, it boasts 10 times the cultures that regular probiotic yogurt has. Since GanedenBC30 isn't sensitive to temperature and stomach acids, it has some promising future uses in the food and drink industry to help promote a healthy lifestyle.
The Tipton Mills Probiotic Instant Coffee Promotes Healthy Living
1. Probiotic Beverages - The rise of probiotic beverages presents opportunities for developing innovative and healthy drink options.
2. Functional Coffee - The trend of functional coffee opens doors for creating coffee products with added health benefits.
3. Immune-boosting Food and Drinks - The demand for immune-boosting food and drinks provides a market for products that help strengthen the body's defenses.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the integration of probiotics into their products to meet the growing consumer demand for health-focused options.
2. Coffee and Tea - The coffee and tea industry can tap into the functional coffee trend by developing coffee products with added nutrients and health benefits.
3. Wellness and Health - The wellness and health industry can leverage the demand for immune-boosting products by creating innovative food and drink options that support a healthy lifestyle.