The 'Tipi' snack dish is a playful food serving solution that offers space for edibles and additional accessories in a charming, efficient manner. Designed by OTOTO and Lilach Eytan, the serving dish draws inspiration from traditional tipi tents and features one in the center that offers a space for holding toothpicks or other small serving accessories. The design of the central tipi-inspired cup allows toothpicks to fan out and be easily grabbed by hungry partygoers or guests.
The 'Tipi' snack dish is part of a new collection and features a bio bamboo construction to make it a more eco-friendly option for entertainers to choose. The plate is available now to preorder from the playful houseware brand's website.
The 'Tipi' Snack Dish Incorporates Foods into an Outdoor Scene
1. Eco-friendly Partyware - Designing serving dishes with sustainable materials and eco-friendliness in mind can disrupt the traditional partyware industry
2. Playful Design Aesthetics - Incorporating fun and unique design elements into dishware can disrupt the monotony of traditional tableware
3. Functional/decorative Fusion - Blending functionality and aesthetic design in serving dishes can disrupt and innovate the home decor and kitchen industry
1. Party Supplies - The eco-friendly and playful design features of 'Tipi' serving dishes create innovation opportunities for vendors in the party supply industry
2. Home Decor - The functional/decorative fusion of the 'Tipi' snack dish presents an innovative opportunity for the home decor industry
3. Kitchenware - Incorporating unique designs and eco-friendly materials into kitchenware can disrupt traditional kitchenware industry