The Tina Tziallas Architecture Studio 'Black Box Office' utilizes what was once an old machinery shed as the base for its headquarter's makeover.
Covered in reflective black glass, the office is looking more like a Batman hideout than a functioning workspace. The carbon-colored exterior not only provides privacy, but also allows the sun to filter through and bring natural light into the space. Tilting shed doors have been added to the front of the office, allowing employees to feel as if they are working in nature. Contemporary timber furniture with pops of red and black hues add the right amount of style to this upcycled workplace.
Stylishly covert and furnished with all the right details, the Tina Tziallas Architecture Studio Black Box Office is a cleverly concealed studio.
The Tina Tziallas Architecture Studio 'Black Box Office' is Slick
1. Reflective Black Glass - Opportunity for innovative office designs that prioritize privacy and natural light through the use of reflective black glass.
2. Upcycled Workspaces - Potential for transforming old and unused buildings into stylish and functional workspaces, offering a sustainable approach to office design.
3. Nature-inspired Office Spaces - Demand for office designs that incorporate elements of nature, such as tilting shed doors, to create a more relaxed and productive work environment.
1. Architecture and Design - Innovative opportunities for architects and designers to create unique workspaces using materials like reflective black glass and upcycling old structures.
2. Furniture and Interior Design - Potential for designing contemporary timber furniture with a focus on functionality and incorporating pops of color, catering to the demand for stylish and modern office spaces.
3. Sustainable Construction - Opportunity for sustainable construction companies to repurpose existing structures and implement innovative design elements that prioritize natural light and energy efficiency.