When I think of a mug mat, I think of a coffee table and the idea of leisurely reading a book, browsing the newspaper or chatting with a friend over tea. Of course, these Timeless Clock Coasters could be used beneath your paper coffee cup to produce an effect opposite to the one I thought of with my first impression.
Made by WAKU and sold by CKIE, this set of four tabletop protectors stacks to make the face and dial of a chronometer, complete with indicating marks around its circumference and an hour, a minute and a second hand on different disks. By separating the Timeless Clock Coasters for use, you are metaphorically breaking down the concept of time to take some time out. Ironically, perhaps you're actually on the clock to meet a deadline at your desk.
Timeless Clock Coasters Remind You of the Value of Taking a Break
1. Chronometer-inspired Coasters - Opportunity to create unique and stylish coasters that mimic the design of a chronometer, tapping into the popularity of vintage and retro aesthetics.
2. Time Management Products - Potential for innovative products that encourage users to take breaks and manage their time effectively, aligning with the growing interest in mindfulness and work-life balance.
3. Metaphorical Time Symbols - Opportunity to incorporate symbolic representations of time in various products, offering a new perspective and promoting mindfulness in everyday activities.
1. Home Decor - Unique coasters and time management products can find a market in the home decor industry, targeting consumers who prioritize stylish and functional interior design.
2. Office Supplies - Time management tools, such as break reminders and symbolic time symbols, can disrupt the office supplies industry by catering to the needs of professionals striving for improved productivity and work-life balance.
3. Gift and Novelty - Chronometer-inspired coasters and other time-related products can carve a niche in the gift and novelty industry, appealing to customers looking for unique and thoughtful presents.