The newest member of the Tierra hotels the Tierra Patagonia is now offering its guest a virtual seed that they may track online as part of the effort to reforest fire ravaged areas of Patagonia.
The eco-minded luxury hotel is the first of its kind to take an initiative in helping out with reforestation efforts. The Tierra Patagonia is located near Lake Sarmiento just under the mountain peaks of Torres del Paine National Park, an area that has seen nearly 41,000 acres burn due to wildfire in the past few years. In the past decade over 7.5 million acres have burned down throughout the region.
The Tierra Patagonia already takes ecologically conscious steps towards the design and organization of the hotel, now they are spreading that eco-conscious approach towards their guests and neighbors.
Tierra Patagonia Hotel website
Tierra Patagonia Hotel on Facebook
The Tierra Patagonia Gives Guests a Virtual Seed to Help Reforestation
1. Eco-minded Luxury Hotels - Opportunity for luxury hotels to incorporate eco-conscious initiatives and engage guests in sustainable practices.
2. Reforestation Efforts - Potential for virtual tracking systems to engage guests in reforestation efforts and promote environmental awareness.
3. Wildfire Prevention - Opportunity for businesses to develop innovative solutions for preventing wildfires and protecting natural landscapes.
1. Hospitality - Luxury hotels can leverage eco-conscious initiatives to attract environmentally conscious travelers.
2. Environmental Conservation - Virtual tracking systems can be used in various industries to engage customers in environmental conservation efforts.
3. Technology - Technological solutions can be developed to prevent wildfires and mitigate their impact on ecosystems and communities.