Although there are many thin cookies that have been launched over the years to appeal to consumers who are conscious about dieting, Nonni's Foods recently launched a trio of new Artisan Thin Cookies that completely reshape the look of the classic chocolate chip cookie.
Chocolate chip cookies are known to be round in shape, but the all-new "THINaddictives" boast slim, cracker-like forms. These Artisan Thin Cookies are offered in flavors like Toasted Coconut, Almond Chocolate and Double Chocolate, each of which offers a bite-sized version of indulgence.
A pack contains six individually wrapped portions, where three Artisan Thin Cookies come in at just 100 calories or less. As Nonni's Foods puts it, these new products are "the chocolate chip cookie you know and love but with better 'for you' ingredients."
Image Credit: Nonni's Foods
The 'Artisan Thin Cookies' Reformat a Classic Chocolate Chip Treat
1. Slim Cookies - The trend of slim cookies presents an opportunity for companies to reshape classic treats, appealing to health-conscious consumers.
2. Bite-sized Indulgence - The rise of bite-sized indulgence allows companies to offer portion-controlled treats that cater to on-the-go consumers seeking a guilt-free indulgence.
3. Reimagined Classics - The trend of reimagining classic treats like chocolate chip cookies provides an opportunity to create innovative variations that appeal to modern consumer preferences.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the trend of slim cookies to create new product lines that cater to health-conscious consumers.
2. Snack - The snack industry can capitalize on the trend of bite-sized indulgence by developing portion-controlled snacks that cater to busy consumers.
3. Bakery - The bakery industry can embrace the trend of reimagined classics to introduce innovative variations of traditional treats, attracting consumers seeking unique flavor experiences.