smarin's therapeutic seat is a "radical alternative" to traditional pieces. The object has a minimalist and irregular chair shape. It is built atop a round steel frame. Elastic straps have been stretched to form the seat portion.
Dubbed the 'sChaise,' smarin's design is easy to work with and requires no additional manipulation. The therapeutic seat is ergonomically correct, quite flexible and comfortable. It can adapt to all body shapes and it promotes a healthy posture, it increases tonicity and its characteristics allow it to stimulate blood circulation.
smarin envisions its product as a "mechanical tool" as well. The studio employs body gesture specialist Lyse Gladieux to develop three sets of exercises for the therapeutic seat, adding extra value to the product.
smarin's sChaise is Ergonomically Correct & Enhances Postures
1. Therapeutic Seating - The design-conscious therapeutic seats offer a radical alternative to traditional pieces and promote healthy posture.
2. Ergonomic Furniture - The ergonomically correct and flexible design of the therapeutic seats adapts to all body shapes and increases tonicity.
3. Innovative Exercise Tools - The therapeutic seats can be used as mechanical tools, incorporating exercises developed by body gesture specialists.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The therapeutic seating trend presents opportunities for furniture manufacturers to create design-conscious and ergonomically correct products.
2. Wellness and Therapy - The ergonomic and therapeutic qualities of the seats provide disruptive innovation opportunities in the wellness and therapy industry for promoting healthy posture and blood circulation.
3. Fitness and Exercise - The incorporation of exercises developed for the therapeutic seats opens up innovative opportunities in the fitness and exercise industry for unique and adaptable exercise tools.