Just when you thought you’d mastered the art of hiding your feelings, a Theo and Beau update has surfaced to melt your heart. The rescue puppy and toddler duo became an Internet sensation last year, when mom Jessica Shyba uploaded photos of their daily naps onto her Instagram account ‘mommasgonecity.’ Needless to say, the adorable cuddle pals continue to be inseparable.
Six months after their debut, the Internet has been gifted with a slew of new photos of the pair— and my how they’ve grown! At two and a half years of age, Beau is noticeably bigger, but Theo is the real surprise of the two. The once-diminutive puppy has now surpassed his toddler friend in size.
Of course, the passing of time and the accumulation of inches is no match for the pair’s unconditional love and affection. Shyba says, “I’m constantly reminded that we are still at the beginning of their relationship and our story now that Theo is in it is changing all the time in the best ways.”
Theo and Beau’s Update is Heart-Warming
1. BFF Photography - The trend of capturing the friendship of pets and children in adorable photographs presents opportunities for pet owners, photographers, and child care businesses.
2. Social Media Sensations - The trend of viral animal-human friendships on social media provides opportunities for marketing and advertising companies, as well as social media platforms.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - The trend of heartwarming, emotional content can inspire companies to incorporate nostalgic elements into their branding and advertising.
1. Pet Care - Pet care companies can create new products and services aimed at promoting and capturing animal-human friendship moments.
2. Photography - Photographers can offer specialized services for BFF animal-human photo shoots, or incorporate this trend into their existing services.
3. Social Media Marketing - Social media marketing professionals can use the power of viral animal-human friendships to enhance their clients' social media presence and reach a wider audience.