Designed by SUAVS, The 'Zilker' shoe comes in a range of colors and was created as a comfortable and stylish shoe option for everyday wear.
The shoes were designed to be low maintenance and were specifically created for individuals who enjoy having an easy-to-wear shoe that they can wear without socks if they choose. As a result, the shoe has a low ankle and features a thin, breathable design. The material it is made from ensures that the shoe is good at wicking away sweat, while remaining comfortable and preventing blisters and injuries that can occur with the use of other shoes. The soles of the Zilker shoes are made of a pliable rubber, allowing them to bend with the wearers' movements.
The Zilker's sleek, unisex design and comfortable fit makes it ideal for active Millennials.
The 'Zilker' is Able to Balance Both Comfort and Style in Its Design
1. Bendable Shoes - The Zilker shoe's pliable rubber soles present disruptive innovation opportunities for shoe design and manufacturing.
2. Minimalist Style - The sleek and unisex design of Zilker shoes offers disruptive innovation opportunities for shoe brands to create shoes that fit contemporary fashion trends.
3. Sockless Culture - Zilker shoes cater to consumers who prefer wearing shoes without socks presenting disruptive innovation opportunities for shoe brands to consider such a trend in their design.
1. Footwear - The Zilker shoe sets disruptive innovation opportunities for the footwear industry to explore the fusion of style and comfort, particularly for individuals who prefer to wear shoes without socks.
2. Fashion - The minimalist style of Zilker shoes presents disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion brands to design clothing items that complement the shoe design.
3. E-commerce - Zilker shoes caters to millennials who hold preferences for online shopping, creating disruptive innovation opportunities for e-commerce brands to explore the shoe market for digitally-native consumers.