Climate change is an important topic to teach children from a young age to get them more focused on solutions now and as they grow, so 'The Tantrum That Saved The World' is a storybook that will teach them the basics in a lighthearted manner.
Instead of focusing on the clean nature of climate change, the book follows the main character Sophia who is approached by various people and even a polar bear to ask for help. Sophia becomes annoyed at first yet realizes shortly that small changes and rallying together larger groups can help those who need help.
'The Tantrum That Saved The World' is authored by Megan Herbert and climatologist Michael Mann, and is suitable for children as young as four and as old as 11 to teach them how to combat climate change.
'The Tantrum That Saved The World' Teaches Kids Solutions
1. Lighthearted Climate Change Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop interactive digital platforms that use storytelling and gamification to engage children in learning about climate change solutions.
2. Youth Activism and Engagement - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create online platforms or social networks that connect young climate activists and provide resources, tools, and support for their activism efforts.
3. Collaborative Solutions and Group Initiatives - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design technology platforms that facilitate collaboration among children, educators, scientists, and policymakers to develop and implement sustainable solutions to climate change.
1. Children's Book Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop personalized interactive storybook apps that combine education, entertainment, and interactive elements to engage children in climate change solutions.
2. Edtech and E-learning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create online educational platforms and courses that integrate storytelling, multimedia content, and interactive activities to teach children about climate change and empower them to take action.
3. Sustainability and Environmental Education - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Build immersive virtual reality or augmented reality experiences that allow children to explore and understand the impact of climate change on ecosystems, fostering empathy and inspiring sustainable behaviors.