The Tail Company's 'miTail' animatronic tail is one of the latest devices from the company that will offer users with a way to integrate an unexpected kind of accessory into their daily wardrobe. The animatronic tail works by being attached onto the rear of the user's pants and will go to work moving just like a real animal tail thanks to advanced technology within. The tail can be manually controlled or set to wag, curl or even wave to communicate a number of different emotions and feelings to those around the user.
The Tail Company's 'miTail' animatronic tail has a battery operated design that will offer up to five-hours of use per charge and can be recharged via a USB-C connection.
The Tail Company's 'miTail' Operates for Five-Hours Per Charge
1. Wearable Animatronic Accessories - Companies can explore the creation of wearable animatronic accessories as a new category of fashion and personal expression.
2. Advanced Animatronic Technology - Developing advanced animatronic technology that can replicate the natural movement of animal tails can lead to new applications in fields like robotics and prosthetics.
3. Emotion-based Communication Devices - The miTail's ability to communicate emotions through tail movements can inspire the development of new devices that enhance human-to-human communication in non-verbal ways.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can incorporate animatronic accessories like the miTail to create unique garments that break traditional fashion conventions.
2. Robotics - The miTail's technology can inspire the development of new robotics applications that require natural and precise movements.
3. Prosthetics - The development of advanced animatronic tail technology can lead to more realistic prosthetic limbs that help amputees achieve better mobility and dexterity.