The Skydrain is a functional eco-energy gatherer designed by Jared Moore. Moore's design is essentially a giant outdoor covering designed to gather not one, not two, but three types of renewable energy.
The Skydrain has solar panels on its roof, built-in wind turbines and hydro electric generators. This essentially allows Skydrain to be gathering power at all hours of the day. Skydrain's unique design is meant for public places, making it useful for both power companies and the public. I don't know about you, but coal-fired power plants are definitely not somewhere I want to spend my Sunday afternoon at. While the Skydrain may forever stay a concept, I wouldn't be shocked to see energy gathering structures appear in public places sooner rather than later. There's a world of renewable energy out there, we just have to harness it.
The Skydrain Gathers Green Energy and Helps Families Beat the Heat
1. Renewable Energy Gathering Structures - Designing and implementing outdoor coverings with solar panels, wind turbines, and hydro electric generators to gather renewable energy in public places.
2. Hybrid Energy Gathering Systems - Creating functional eco-energy gatherers that combine multiple types of renewable energy sources, such as solar, wind, and hydro power.
3. Integration of Renewable Energy in Public Spaces - Incorporating renewable energy systems, like the Skydrain, into public places for power generation and environmental sustainability.
1. Renewable Energy - Developing and manufacturing equipment and technologies for renewable energy generation, including solar panels, wind turbines, and hydro electric generators.
2. Public Infrastructure - Designing and constructing public spaces and buildings with integrated renewable energy systems and eco-friendly structures.
3. Energy Services - Providing renewable energy solutions and services, such as installation, maintenance, and management of energy gathering structures in public places.