Most people have gone out on a Friday or Saturday night, had a bit too much to drink, and woken up with a killer hangover, but 'The Rules of a Hangover' infographic shows you just what goes on that morning. Your hungover rituals may be more common than you think.
From waking up with your mouth "dry as the Sahara desert," as stated in the infographic, to trying to stand up but having to settle for just taking off your shoes, to watching Law and Order SVU until your head starts pounding, and finally, vowing to never drink again (as you get ready to go out that night). The Rules of a Hangover infographic truly showcases what goes on in the minds of most people during a hangover.
Now, if only I could remember to eat a banana after a heavy night of drinking.
'The Rules of a Hangover' Infographic is Totally Accurate
1. Hangover Recovery Solutions - Opportunity for innovative products and services that help individuals recover from hangovers and alleviate symptoms.
2. Alcohol Alternatives - Opportunity for the development of non-alcoholic beverages that provide the social experience of drinking without the negative effects of a hangover.
3. Preventive Measures - Opportunity for the creation of preventative methods or supplements that minimize the occurrence of hangovers after consuming alcohol.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore the development of innovative non-alcoholic drinks that mimic the experience of consuming alcohol without the hangover.
2. Wellness - The wellness industry can create products and services that aid in hangover recovery, such as detoxifying treatments, hydration therapies, and supplements.
3. Technology - The technology industry can leverage apps, wearable devices, or smart solutions to track alcohol consumption and provide real-time recommendations to prevent or minimize hangovers.