The Nordic Bakery, a Scandinavian-inspired cafe, has introduced its first pre-packaged bakery item: dark rye chips.
The cafe went with a minimalist, streamlined package design for the low-fat snack. The simplicity of the packaging is reflective of the contents inside: wholesome, natural and beneficial. The all-white package is warmed up with a "homebaked sensibility" that comes by way of Alvar Aalto's 'Chair 66,' which is featured on the front. The artwork is, of course, intended to reflect the interior design of the cafe itself. The wood of the chair ties in the Scandinavian aesthetic of the cafe, while reminding the shopper of the delicious, whole-grain snack inside.
If this new design is any indication, The Nordic Bakery's first foray into pre-packaged snacks proves chips can be organic, healthy and luxurious.
The Nordic Bakery Introduces a Healthy Snacking Option
1. Minimalist Packaging Design - There is an opportunity for companies to adopt minimalist packaging designs that reflect the simplicity and naturalness of the product inside.
2. Healthy Snack Alternatives - The demand for organic, low-fat snacks opens up opportunities for businesses to introduce innovative and healthier snacking options.
3. Incorporating Artistic Elements - Adding artistic elements to packaging can create a sense of uniqueness and luxury, enhancing the overall customer experience.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore the creation of organic, low-fat snacks and incorporate minimalist packaging designs for healthier and aesthetically pleasing options.
2. Retail - The retail industry can capitalize on the increasing demand for healthy snacks by showcasing a wide range of organic and low-fat products with artistic packaging designs.
3. Interior Design - Interior design professionals and companies can collaborate with food businesses to create cohesive branding by incorporating artistic elements from the physical space to product packaging.