Dutch born designer Marcel Wanders has launched his latest iPhone app called Milestone. The Dutch designer was inspired by creating an app that helps users log meaningful events of time or even how long until that meaningful event will occur.
The app is extremely easy to use and has a simple interface. The app allows users to create and catalog personal moments or achievements. You can log up to almost anything including how long it has been since you've stopped smoking, the number of seconds that have passed since your first date or even how many days there are left until you go on vacation.
The app measures moments and events in minutes, seconds, hours and days, allowing for a new perception of time in which you can either keep to yourself or share your experience with others via the various social networks. "Milestone is a gift to visualize and record, and an opportunity to remember all the beautiful and important things that happen in people’s personal lives," says Wanders.
The Milestone App Logs Meaningful Events in Seconds, Minutes and Hours
1. Event-capturing Apps - More event-capturing apps will be developed to create a personal and interactive way of logging personal events.
2. Time Perception - New apps that alter and enhance time perception will be developed.
3. Personal Moment Cataloging - Cataloging personal moments will become more popular through the use of mobile apps.
1. Mobile App Development - Mobile app developers can explore new ways to visually showcase personal moment cataloging and enhance time perception.
2. Social Networking - Social networking platforms can integrate more event-capturing apps to enhance personal engagement and promote individuality.
3. Personal Wellness - The wellness industry can implement the use of event-capturing apps to promote mindfulness and positive reinforcement.