Elle Brazil's The In-Laws photoshoot is currently on display within the magazine's April 2013 issue. Models Maria Flavia Ferrari and Isabella Melo are displayed while clad in chic biker looks, making them appear mysterious and rebellious for spring readers of the magazine.
Ferrari and Melo were dressed by stylist Larissa Lucchese for The In-Laws. Lucchese brought this biker motif to life via leather dresses, skeleton-embossed jackets and a series of sleek cut outs. Photographer Eduardo Rezende further teased out the rebellious mood of the production with a black and white finish, providing an intensified look at the featured apparel and at the aggressive stares of Ferrari and Melo. Together the pair will certainly enthrall current readers of the publication.
The Elle Brazl The In-Laws Photoshoot Goes Against the Grain
1. Rad-rocker-chic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create edgy and rebellious clothing lines that appeal to daring individuals.
2. Black and White Photography - Photographers can explore the use of black and white photography to evoke a sense of intensity and mystery in fashion editorials.
3. Sleek Leather Designs - Designers can experiment with sleek cut outs and skeleton-embossed jackets to add a biker motif to their collections.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can incorporate the rad-rocker-chic trend into their designs and marketing strategies.
2. Photography - Photography industry can offer specialized black and white photography services to capture the rebellious mood in fashion editorials.
3. Design - Design industry can explore incorporating sleek leather designs and edgy motifs into their product lines.