Barneys New York's Beverly Hills flagship will soon be opening a luxury cannabis lifestyle shop within its department store dubbed 'The High End.' This new wellness shop-in-shop is set to be stocked with a selection of curated accessories and wellness products, offering a selection of upscale goods for the discerning consumer.
A number of design-centric products are set to be stocked at The High End, including cannabis-infused dark chocolates, CBD beauty products, luxury smoking accessories—like necklaces that double as grinders—and even site-exclusive cannabis strains that will be sold in the form of pre-rolled joints.
As products formulated with non-psychoactive cannabis extracts become more widespread, creating a new image for cannabis around health and wellness in the process, demand is increasing for luxury goods that deliver premium experiences.
'The High End' is a Legal Cannabis Shop Within Barneys New York
1. Luxury Cannabis Lifestyle - As high-end retailers like Barneys New York enter the cannabis market through curated lifestyle shops such as The High End, there is an opportunity to create innovative and premium products that cater to the discerning cannabis consumer.
2. Design-centric Cannabis Accessories - The trend of design-focused, luxury smoking accessories like necklaces that double as grinders and other innovative products sold at The High End, highlight the potential of creating unique accessories that make cannabis consumption more convenient and stylish.
3. Non-psychoactive Cannabis Products - The rise of demand for CBD beauty products and non-psychoactive cannabis extracts creates an opportunity to develop and sell luxurious, health and wellness-inspired products to increasingly sophisticated consumers who want premium experiences.
1. Cannabis Retail - Luxury cannabis shops like The High End at Barneys New York are disrupting the traditional cannabis retail industry by changing the image of cannabis and creating new market segments with higher-end products.
2. Design and Fashion - Fashion brands and designers could capitalize on the trend of design-centric cannabis accessories by creating intermingled fashion and cannabis collections that serve a wider audience.
3. Beauty and Wellness - Expanding CBD-infused beauty products and non-psychoactive cannabis-infused wellness goods offer an opportunity for companies to create high-end and luxurious products to expand offerings in the wellness market.