The Evian bottle is the latest result of the collaborative work between designer Virgil Abloh and SOMA. The duo worked together to create a water bottle constructed from glass to highlight sustainability. Last December, Evian announced that Abloh would join them as the 'Creative Advisor for Sustainable Design' -- launching its plans to become a completely circular and sustainable label by 2025.
The water bottle holds 17oz and is made in collaborative with SOMA -- it is constructed using glass and secured with a lid made from bamboo. There is also a sleeve crafted from silicone for protection and features "Evian' branding accents in a muted gray hue and a bright "RAINBOW INSIDE" adorning the sleeve in a vertical manner. This bright text is available in four colorway options of either purple, pink, dark blue, or light blue.
The Evian Bottle By Virgil Abloh and SOMA Debuted at NYFW
1. Sustainable Packaging - Collaboration between fashion designer Virgil Abloh and SOMA to create a sustainable glass water bottle presents an opportunity for sustainable packaging innovation.
2. Circular Economy - Evian's plan to become a completely circular and sustainable label by 2025 presents opportunities for businesses to prioritize circularity when designing and producing their products.
3. Branded Accessories - The Evian bottle's silicone sleeve with branded accents presents opportunities for businesses to create branded accessories for their products.
1. Packaging Industry - Sustainable packaging trends like the Evian bottle present opportunities for innovation and growth in the packaging industry.
2. Fashion Industry - Collaboration between fashion designers and sustainable brands like Evian presents opportunities for changing the fashion industry's impact on the environment.
3. Promotional Products Industry - The Evian bottle's branded silicone sleeve presents opportunities for promotional product companies to create branded accessories for their clients.